Local Sports & Social club was established in 1894.
They can be contacted via phone at (607) 547-5219
138 Main St Cooperstown NY 13326
A Two-story, three-bay, side-gabled stone house with lower, gable-roofed frame ell spanning most of rear wall. Coursed ashlar masonry of alternating deep and shallow bands; dressed limestone lintel and sill blocks as well as elliptical arch over asymmetrically placed main entrance; standing seam metal roof added ca.2003. Retains regular period fenestration with two-over-two wood sash in upper story and two-over-one wood sash in first story; fanlight and sidelights on recessed main entrance with wide six-panel wood door. Built 1820; large Queen Anne dormer added ca.1895 and removed 2003. Hist This house was built by John Hannay. It became the Mohican Club in 1893.